Right to Use Website & Content
Information submitted by you
Third Party Websites & Hyper-linking
All Liability Excluded
COMPETITIONS - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Hokitika Wild Foods Festival Giveaway
This website is operated on behalf of Monteith’s Brewing Company Limited (Monteith’s).
Right to Use Website & Content
You may access, view and store digital or printed copies of the content on this site, subject to the following conditions:
- The content may be used by individuals for information purposes only.
- No part of this website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
- No other use (including publishing, copying or reformatting) of the website or its content is permitted without Monteith’s prior written consent.
Information submitted by you
Third Party Websites & Hyper-linking
This site contains links to third party websites, however, as monitoring all the information disseminated through those third party websites would be impracticable, Monteith’s cannot guarantee that the information will be accurate or up to date. The inclusion of a third party website link on this site should not be taken as an endorsement by Monteith’s of that website. Monteith’s accepts no responsibility for the content or functionality of a third party website, or for the quality of products or services which may be offered on that website.
You may not link your website to this site without Monteith’s consent. Monteith’s reserves the right to prohibit links to this site and you agree to remove or cease any link upon request from Monteith’s. You may not frame any part of the material on this site by including advertising or other generating material.
All intellectual property on this site, including (without limitation) the text, graphics, data images, logos, trade marks, trade names and copyright works is owned by Monteith’s or used by Monteith’s under licence from the copyright owner.
All photos remain copyright of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any format without obtaining written permissions from the photographer.
The information provided on this site is for information purposes only. Monteith’s makes every effort to ensure that any information on this site is current and accurate. However, Monteith’s does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information and, to the extent permitted by law, Monteith’s excludes all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) including, but not limited to, warranties as to the quality or fitness for purpose of products, services and information offered on this site. Users of the information contained on this site must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the products, services and information for their particular use.
All Liability Excluded
Monteith’s is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. Monteith’s accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on this site. We try to ensure the standard of the site remains high but we cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. Monteith’s reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the site without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Monteith’s, its associated companies, agents, licensors and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage caused (whether in tort or otherwise and whether directly or indirectly) by accessing this website, an inability to access this website, any virus transmitted through this website or your use of, or reliance on, any information obtained from this website.
COMPETITIONS - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. Monteith’s runs competitions from time to time. Details of what is on offer and how to enter each draw are available at www.monteiths.co.nz.
2. These general terms & conditions are applicable to all competitions run by Monteith’s via this website unless otherwise specified. By entering into the applicable Monteith’s competition (“Competition”), you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions. All details and instructions (including ‘how to participate instructions’, supplemental draw and prize information and Participation Agreements) form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition. In the event of any inconsistency between these general terms and conditions and the specific terms and conditions for any Competition, the specific terms and conditions will take precedence.
3. The Promoter is Monteith’s Brewing Company Limited (“Promoter”), Corner Turumaha & Herbert Streets, Greymouth, West Coast. The Promoter can be contacted on 0800 102 337 free of charge from landlines within New Zealand.
4. To participate in and/or claim a prize in the Competition, you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
5. The Promoter’s and its associated companies’ employees, agencies and contractors, or anyone else professionally involved in the Competition, and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
6. The applicable promotional period and the dates of prize draws comprising the Competition will be as stated in the specific terms and conditions for each Competition. Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions, entries will close at midnight on the closing date of the Competition. No entries will be accepted outside of the applicable promotional period.
7. Entries must be made by individual consumers. No entries from trade customers, agents, organised groups or other third parties, or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. If the Promoter suspects that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script' or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. At the discretion of the Promoter, offenders may be prosecuted.
8. The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that all relevant means of entry into the Competition are available at all times during the promotional period, but cannot guarantee availability and is not liable for any disruptions or system failure. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cease any means of entry into the Competition at its sole discretion. Participants are responsible for all connection costs charged by their service provider. If you do not pay the bill, please get permission from the person who does.
9. Unless otherwise stated in any specific terms and conditions, the Promoter will only accept one entry per person into each Competition. If the Competition is limited to one entry, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any multiple or duplicate entries.
10. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter has no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by the Promoter.
11. In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the Competition, or these terms & conditions, without prior notice and for any reason whatsoever at its discretion.
13. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated the specific and/or general terms and conditions of the Competition or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Competition.
14. By entering a prize draw online, you consent to the Promoter contacting you at any of the contact details provided at the time of entry.
15. Prize winners will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable following any draw or award. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw or reallocate any prize if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion.
16. Prize winners and their companions may each be required to sign a Participation Agreement in order to take a prize.
17. Prizes are as stipulated and are non-transferable and non-refundable. In the event that the prize specified in the Competition is not available for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another prize of like value. The Promoter will not be responsible for the cancellation or postponement of any prize.
18. By participating in the Competition, participants consent to the use of their name and photograph for any promotional purposes carried out by the Promoter. Prize winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the Competition. Unless otherwise specified by the Promoter, no additional compensation will be provided by the Promoter for such participation.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the participant’s own risk. Participants indemnify the Promoter against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Competition or any prize.
20. These terms and conditions are subject to all applicable laws, codes and regulations, including but not limited to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and the Code for Advertising and Promotion of Alcohol.
21. The Promoter adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants to the Competition agree that the Promoter (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the Competition and for future promotions carried out by the Promoter and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of the Promoter, and to update or to remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to the Promoter in writing at the address set out above.
Additional T&Cs for Carafe and Glass set Giveaway
1. The promotional period for this competition begins at 12.00pm on the 23rd February and runs until 11.59pm on the 28th February 2017. Any entries received by the promoter outside of this time frame will not be valid.
2. The promoter will publish a post on its Facebook page during the promotional period. To enter this promotion, simply tell us about your latest adventure and you're into win 1 of 2 sets of carafe and stemless glassware sets. You must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
3. The winners will be drawn at random at 9.00am on the 2nd March and notified via Facebook.
4. We have 2 sets of Monteith’s Cider Carafe’s to give away to winners.
5. Making a comment will result in one entry into the competition. You may enter once. The promoter reserves the right to remove any duplicate entries.
6. The winner must provide valid contact details (including name, phone number, and residential address) to allow the promoter to arrange delivery of carafe and glass set.
Hokitika Wild Foods Festival Giveaway:
1. The promotional period for this competition begins at 12.00pm on 1 March and runs until 11.59pm on 4 March 2017 (“Promotional Period”). Any entries received by the promoter outside of this time frame will not be valid.
2. The promoter will publish a post on its Facebook page during the Promotional Period. To enter this promotion, simply tell us the strangest thing you have washed down a Monteith’s with and you are in to win a double pass to the Hokitika Wildfoods festival on 11 March 2017 in Hokitika. Travel and accommodation is not included. You must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
3. The winners will be drawn at random at 9.00am on 6 March 2017 and notified via Facebook.
4. We have one double pass to give away to the winner.
5. Making a comment will result in one entry into the competition. You may only enter once. The promoter reserves the right to remove any duplicate entries.
6. The winner must provide valid contact details (including name, phone number, and residential address) to allow the promoter to arrange delivery of the festival tickets.